G-SHOCK MT-G Men Watch MTG-B3000D-1ADR
Discover innovative form of great structural beauty, MT-G timepieces born of an entirely new design concept combining the resin used in the first G-SHOCK models with metal materials.
Welcome to a whole new level of sophisticated structural design. With its even more advanced Dual Core Guard structure, the MTG-B3000 protects the module in a carbon-reinforced resin case and encloses the exterior in metal components. Repeated pressing, cutting, and polishing builds the stainless steel case back upward into an intricate 3D form.
The case back also serves as the lugs to secure the band and as the guards for crown and buttons, for a completely new structure. Using high-density mounting technology, we developed a new slimmer, multi-function module. All of these innovative designs and technologies created a much thinner watch, measuring just 12.1 mm from bezel to case back. MT-G innovation extends even to the band. All-new one-touch exchange structure eliminates the need for special tools.
Simply press the buttons located on the sides of the lugs either side of the lug to quickly and easily swap out the band. The MTG-B3000D features an even lighter layered composite band made of stainless steel and fine resin. Its stainless steel bezel is ion plated in black, then treated with a hairline finish to expose the stainless steel below the convex surfaces only.
These meticulous details come together to offer an intricate and sophisticated design. This innovative, tough new style delivers full-on functionality, as well. Download the CASIO WATCHES app to pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth®.
With Multi Band 6, Tough Solar charging system, and high-brightness LED light, these timepieces keep you at peak performance, whatever your adventures may bring.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- Layered Composite Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Auto time adjustment
- Easy watch setting
- Approximately 300 world time cities
- Time & place
- Watch status display
- Self check
- Phone finder
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Dual time 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59. Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Battery level indicator
- battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Time calibration signal reception Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal Manual receive The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz